CCM Municipal Job Bank:
The CCM municipal job bank is viewed by hiring administrators and potential candidates in every Connecticut city and town hall and those far beyond. Since its inception, hundreds of positions have been successfully filled through the job bank in every corner of the state.
The CCM municipal job bank is open to municipal officials across the country as well as to the public at large. A sampling of recently posted positions include town manager, health director, fleet manager, auditor, police officer, public works director, field engineer; superintendent of solid waste, senior accountant, building official, and the list could go on and on.
The CCM municipal job bank also has sections for private sector employers seeking workers with applicable public experience and for municipalities issuing requests for proposals. The CCM Job Bank is accessed not only by Connecticut municipal officials, but also by colleagues across the country and by interested members of the public at large.
If you have any questions, please contact Beth Scanlon at 203-946-3782 or email@example.com.
The fee for a 45-day, 150 word Job Bank listing:
- $150 for CCM members (Municipal, Local Public Agencies, Municipal Business Associates)
- $300 for non-members and their associated agencies.
Click Here to Submit a Job Bank Listing
CCM has developed an Internship Placement and Referral service to connect municipalities, local government agencies, and private sector employers to all of Connecticut's colleges and universities. Internship opportunities can be posted and will be distributed to the internship coordinators. In addition, students wishing to find local government placements can search for opportunities.
The fee for 45-day, 250 word Internship listing:
- FREE for CCM members (Municipal, Local Public Agencies)
- $200 for Municipal Business Associate members
- $500 for non-members
Click Here to Submit an Internship Listing
Municipal Employment Opportunities
These opportunities are offered by the municipal employers listed in the specific advertisement. Please do not contact CCM regarding these listings.
- LIBRARY DIRECTOR - HEBRON, CT
- DEPUTY TAX COLLECTOR - BRIDGEPORT, CT
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC WORKS - NEW HAVEN, CT
- DIRECTOR OF HUMAN SERVICES - BRANFORD, CT
- ASSISTANT BUILDING OFFICIAL - WETHERSFIELD, CT
- BUILDING OFFICIAL, PART TIME - WINDHAM, CT
- ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR - WINDHAM, CT
- SENIOR CENTER/HUMAN SERVICES DIRECTOR - COMWELL, CT
- ASSISTANT TOWN MANAGER OF DEVELOPMENT SERVICES - ENFIELD, CT
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER - OLD SAYBROOK, CT
- POLICE CHIEF - DAMARISCOTTA, ME
- PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR - MONROE, CT
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCE - WETHERSFIELD, CT
- CHIEF ASSESSOR - CHELSEA, MA
- DEPUTY TAX ASSESSOR - BRIDGEPORT, CT
- CHIEF ACCOUNTANT - BRIDGEPORT, CT
- CONTROLLER/SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER - BOROUGH AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF NAUGATUCK, CT
CCM Employment Opportunities
These opportunities are offered by CCM and CIRMA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these opportunities.
Private Sector Employment Opportunities
These opportunities are offered by the private sector employers listed in the specific advertisement. Please do not contact CCM regarding these listings.
Internship Recruiting and Placement Service
These internship opportunities are offered by municipal, local public agency and private sector employers. Please do not contact CCM regarding these listings.
RFPs & RFQs
These RFQs & RFPs are offered by the municipality or organization listed in the specific advertisement. Please do not contact CCM regarding these listings.