How to Post a Job
CCM Municipal Job Bank: Matching towns and talent
Hiring administrators and potential candidates can view the CCM Municipal Job Bank for career opportunities in local government across the state. Recently posted positions include town manager, health director, fleet manager, auditor, police officer, public works director, field engineer, superintendent of solid waste, senior accountant, building official and many more.
WHAT ADVANTAGES THIS OFFERS back to top
Wide exposure: The Job Bank is accessed not only by Connecticut municipal officials, but also by colleagues across the country and by interested members of the public at large.
Business opportunities: The Job Bank also has sections for private sector employers seeking workers with applicable public experience and for municipalities issuing requests for proposals.
Who Can Benefit back to top
- Connecticut municipalities seeking talent for open positions
- Private individuals and municipal officials across the country seeking career opportunities
- Private sector employers seeking specialized experience
- Municipalities issuing RFPs or RFQs
How does it work back to top
- To submit a Job Bank listing, simply complete the Job Bank listing form by clicking here
- The fee for a 45-day, 150-word listing is:
- $150 for CCM members (Municipal, Local Public Agencies, Municipal Business Associates)
- $300 for nonmembers and their associated agencies
- $0 for Municipal Consulting Service Executive Search participants
- After the first 150 words, it is $50 for each additional 50 words
- To view current listings, click here